Hey guys welcome back. Im so sorry for not posting yesterday I was out with my mom and friends all night and I came home and just went to bed. I was so tired. But anyway I decided id tell you about some of the people I’ve met at school. Let’s go.
- The popular kids. These are the kids that everyone knows. They tend to look down on people who aren’t part of their group and most of them are not good people.
- The “younger” ones. These are the kids who just weren’t ready for middle school. They do not seem like 12 going on 13 year olds. You cant help but wonder where they went to school before middle school because they’ve never be exposed to anything.
- The “pretty” girls. These are the girls who come into school with a cute new outfit everyday. You will never find them wearing a t-shirt and jeans. EVER.
- The smart ones. These are the kids who always make you feel dumb. It’s mostly unintentional but they are constantly spouting out random facts and math equations that make you question yourself.
- The annoying ones. These are the kids who are kind of your friends but they can’t tell when enough is enough. They constantly talk to you in class,tap your shoulder, pass you notes, etc.
Okay guys that’s it. I just thought I should mention some others that are kind of self explanatory. The kids who walk too slow, the one who taps on their desk, the socially awkward ones (me), that one couple who everyone cant stand, and finally, you and your awesome group of friends who always have your back. Thanks for reading and i will post another blog late to make up for yesterday.
See ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!