Hey guys welcome back. So picture day for me is tomorrow and I’m seriously dreading it. Mostly because I know that my picture will end up in the yearbook and some people will look at it. Last year my picture turned out awful. Basically I can’t smile with my teeth. It is not cute, not cute at all. But the photographer was all like ” Teeth! Teeth! Where are those teeth?” And i’m now forced to look at that awful picture whenever I enter my dining room… But to help you avoid disaster, here are my top 5 ways you can prepare for picture day at your school.
- If you have the option to pick your background, do it the morning of picture day after you’ve chosen your outfit. Try to find one that compliments the outfit rather than it look like someone spilled hot pink paint on your picture in front of a forest.
- Plan ahead. Figure out how your going to do your hair, makeup, etc. This way you have a plan in mind.
- For hair and makeup, it really depends on when you’re having the picture taken. Try to find something long-lasting and keep powder handy. The flash from the camera can make your sin look extra oily so it doesn’t hurt to dust on a little extra in the bathroom right before your picture.
- As far as clear skin goes, there are plenty of remedies out there, but for a quick fix, all you’ll need is an ice cube, tissue, and redness relief eye drops. Hold the ice cube on the pimple for about 8-10 minutes. Then, Put some of the eye drops on the tissue and hold it on the pimple for about 2 minutes. The ice cube gets rid of the swelling and the eye drops get rid of the redness. After that just conceal it like normal.
- And finally, find a position that works for you. Most photographers will position you but you can still decide how your face will look. Keep your shoulders down and chin slightly up. This will keep you from looking scrunched up and can give the illusion of a slimmer face.
Okay guys that’s it I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Good luck on your picture day!
See ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!