Hey guys welcome back so today is December 1st and that means that blog-mas starts today. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! And so for my first blog- mas post I will be telling you 10 holiday life hacks mostly geared towards Christmas but because I’m also half Jewish I will try to come up with some Hanukkah life hacks . But let’s get right into this shall we?
- To avoid loosing the end of the tape when you’re wrapping presents, take a paper clip and clip it to the end of the tape so you won’t have to waste any time searching for it.
- If you are making pancakes during the holiday season which I tend to do a lot, to make things easier, put the batter in an old ketchup bottle that has been cleaned out and it will be much easier to make pancakes
- The next one is a Hanukkah life hack for my Jewish friends, if your menorah is covered in old wax and you can’t scrape it off, take a lighter and melt the wax off the menorah. Just make sure you wipe it off otherwise the melted wax may just dry in a new place.
- If you have a small, fake tree that you put up for decoration and you don’t like decorating, all you need to do is put plastic wrap around the tree and store it. That way you won’t have to decorate it next year.
- If you are rushing out the door to go to a holiday party and you really want to have an accessory for your hair but you don’t have one, use a statement necklace. Just pin the ends to your hair and there you go.
- If your drink is really hot and you always wish you had a sleeve, you can cut the end off an old, thick sock and put it around your cup
- If you are making cookies and don’t have a rolling pin, you can put wax paper over your cookie dough and roll it out with a pringles container or really anything round
- If your lights get tangled really easily, you can wrap them around a hanger to store them
- If you are decorating cookies you can put the icing in condiments bottles and it is so much less messy.
- When you are storing your breakable ornaments, you can put them in individual plastic cups and use the lids of cardboard boxes to create layers in the container you’re using.
Okay guys that’s it. I hope you enjoyed and found this helpful. Thank you for reading.
See ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!