Hey have you ever wanted to decorate your dorm room, room, house,etc.? Wait what am i asking I sound like a saleswoman but of course you have!
So here are some easy diys you can do to spruce up your room(s)!!!!
First off if you don’t have a Christmas or winter themed blanket go out and buy a comfy inexpensive one please!
- Peace sign on wall with the words joy in the middle
What you will need;
- A clear wall or space on wall in your room
- ductape, ribbon, or magazines(any of these will work but choose one)
- a computer, printer (optional)
- Pencil w/ eraser(after you take the sign down)
- Use your clear area and set how large you want your peace sign to be.
- Use a pencil (you can erase this after the season is over and you take it down If you like) to shape the circle. I suggest using a plate to trace depending how big you want it
- Using your material go over your circle. If it’s the duct tape then just go over it. If it’s ribbon use tape to secure it on.
- Once your circle is a decently looking circle then you can cut out your words either saying joy or love or whatever(printing out the letters are optional too)
2.Countdown to Christmas/holiday of choice
What you’ll need;
- Hanging chalkboard
- Holiday themed bows
- Put your nail in the wall unless you already have nail or something less permanent
- Decorate the outer edges of the chalkboard with your ribbon,tinsel,glue some glitter on
Ta Da!!!!!!!!! And the last one is pretty simple
3.tinsel in a winter jar
What you’ll need:
- Clear jar with holiday snowmen or decor on the outside
- Tinsel(gold stands out more)
- Pretty self explanatory take your jar and place it on a clear area where you can see it
- Place the tinsel in
It looks really pretty I love it! ❤
Hope you enjoyed the second blog and hope you want more!