Hey guys welcome back. So today Liss and I were nominated for two awards by the wonderful emislost! Please click on her name to go check out her blog because she is so amazing. So I picked The Leibster Award and I’ll let Liss decide whether or not she’d like to do the other award we were nominated for.
– Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award image.
– Answer 11 question that the blogger who nominated you gives.
– Nominate 5-11 bloggers you think are deserving of the award and who have fewer than 200 followers.
– Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
– Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. Where would love to go? I’d love to go to Alaska because it is so beautiful.
2. Would you rather get free plane tickets or concert tickets? This is tough. I’m gonna say plane tickets because I really want to travel to different places.
3. What is your favorite room of your house? I really love my bedroom because I’ve made it really personal and true to me. I also love our screened in back deck (that counts as a room, right?). It’s really nice out there because there’s a view of the woods and you can still get fresh air while you’re technically inside.
4. Would you/have you ever died your hair and if so what color? I guess I’ve kind of died my hair. I use Kool-Aid to color the ends of my hair. That is currently a very pretty faded red but I’d love to die my hair a crazy color like purple or turquoise when I’m older.
5. What is more important, kindness or loyalty? Oh my gosh this is such a hard one! I’m going to say loyalty because what’s the point of being kind if you’re not loyal.
6. Where is the furthest you have travelled from home? Hmm. I’m pretty sure it was North Carolina. (I literally had to look at a map to make sure that North Carolina is farther south that Virginia. I’m such a great American)
7. What is your favorite genre of music? I guess just pop or whatever the stuff on the radio is.
8. Do you enjoy reading books? I love to read but I unfortunately don’t get too much time for it during the school year.
9. Would you want to move away from your hometown when you are older or stay? I really love the town Liss and I live in but I would like to live in a few different places before probably coming back and living here.
10. What do you love most about blogging? Everyone is so kind to each other. Everyone we’ve encountered has been so nice and willing to offer advice to whoever needs it.
11. What is your favorite hobby? Well, blogging of course! But I also really do like violin.
- Which of your goals is most important to you?
- What do you love most about where you live?
- Favorite number?
- What color are your eyes?
- What are the best and worst things about school?
- Who is your favorite artist (musically speaking)?
- Which is more important, the present or the future?
- Quick, 3 POSITIVE words that describe you:
- Favorite place to be?
- Are you an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?
- What’s your biggest strength and your biggest weakness?
Anyone who wants to do this award! 🙂
Thanks for reading, have a great rest of your day or night, and yes I’m aware that the picture is completely irrelevant.
See ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!