Hey guys it’s Lyss and Dani! And welcome to Festive Friday! So you’re probably wondering what’s up with these crazy colors? And what the heck even is Festive Friday?
Well the colors are just being used to clarify which of us is speaking. As for Festive Friday, as Dani went over yesterday, for each Friday until Christmas we will be posting something extra festive for you all to enjoy!
For our first Festive Friday post we thought that since the month has just began, why not provide a list of our December Essentials.
1. Hot Chocolate. It is absolutely necessary. Unless you don’t like it or are allergic or something but other than that it is needed.
2. Candy Canes. To go with your hot chocolate of course. But not just that, I believe these should be present at all times throughout the Christmas season.
3. Mariah Carey music. I mean, would it even be Christmastime without Mariah Carey?
4. Christmas Lights. Or fairy lights depending on where you’re from. These look cute year-round but especially in December.
5. Cozy Clothes. Perfect for the cold weather. Sweaters, fuzzy socks, what could be better?
And that wraps up our first Festive Friday post. We really hope you guys enjoyed this. Be sure to let us know if you have any suggestions and we will see you all next week.
-Liss 🙂 and Dani ❤