Hey guys, welcome back. I’m so so so sorry. I promise this is the last time that this will happen. I still truly love blogging and I’m not going to let everything going on with me get in the way of that.
Just a brief update, my tutors are in place and we’re setting up times for next week. The only thing I’m stressing about now is orchestra because I don’t want to miss the spring concert since it’ll be my last concert with this teacher and she’s my favorite person of all time.
I’m not going to spend anymore time talking about my problems in this post. Instead, lets talk about:
Things I’ve Noticed That Other People Probably Don’t Care About.
1. No one indents while blogging. I mean I know most people probably blog from their phones so it’s more convenient not to but to the people who do use computers, why not indent? What happened to everything any of us were ever taught in English class. Does all of that just go out the window when you’re not writing a paper? I guess so
2. The entire concept of deoderant. Who sat down one day and thought, “gee my armpits smell kinda funny. Oh I know let me invent something that people can put in their armpits to make them smell better!” I feel like that’s just a strange thing. I mean yeah I’m grateful for deoderant and everything but still!
3. Cheese Product. I don’t trust it. I think it’s disgusting. Cheese PRODUCT? What does that even mean? Is it even cheese? Why is it individually wrapped? Is this just an American thing?
4. Piercings. I have my ears pierced but I still can’t help but wonder when people decided to start putting holes is their bodies and hanging shiny things from them
5. Flying cars would be kind of dumb. Assuming that these flying cars are cars that you can drive on the road or fly in the air, depending on how you feel that day, you mean to tell me that I now have to get a pilots license in addition to my drivers license?! Isn’t that a bit excessive? Or will there be modified licenses that represent both? Also how is it that we have self driving cars but no flying ones
6. Okay scientists, you can make 3-D printers, make deaf people hear, cure all kinds of diseases, prevent lots of others, and you can’t make quiet microwaves and vacuum cleaners? Are you kidding? There are cars quieter than my vacuum. What the heck?
7. Speaking of diseases, why are rich people never sick? I mean yeah occasionally you hear about a heart attack or something horrible like that. But never in my life have I heard of Kim Kardashian being home sick with a head cold. The president is never sick. Why? Is it just luck?
8. Houses in America have so much property. If you look up pictures in homes in Britain, they’re very close together. In America, there’s so many feet in between them.
9. Ultrasounds, x-rays, MRIs. Woah! Holy crap! You can see INSIDE my body WITHOUT opening it. That’s crazy. Science is weird and so cool. But again with the vacuum thing, come on.
10. Cameras. Oh my gosh. Most of us just take a picture from our phone and don’t think about it. But what?! The thought of being so easily able to capture a moment in time and going back to look at it whenever you please. That’s amazing!
Well that’s about it. There are plenty more things where that came from so I might turn this into a mini series. Lyss and I were talking about this a bit last weekend. This is just kind of the stuff that runs through my brain at midnight when I’m trying to go to sleep.
See ya soon!!!