Hey guys, welcome back. So we were tagged by the wonderful Aspen from Akatheauthor to do the Blue Sky Tag. Thanks so much Aspen!
- Thank the person (people) who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Were you a cute or ugly baby? I actually think I was a really cute baby. What happened is beyond me, but little me was adorable.
- Would you rather live in the times of the Old West, or medieval times? I’m actually going to go with medieval times. I like the idea of the old west but I just don’t know if I’m cut out for that lifestyle.
- If you could only have sweatshirts or sweatpants which would you pick? Sweathshirts. If you know me, you know I will never pass up the opportunity to wear a sweatshirt. (I’ve actually never owned a pair of sweatpants)
- If you could know 1 thing about the world what would it be? I’d like to know why it’s so hard for everyone to just get along.
- Least favorite food? Anything with an excess amount of salt I just cannot deal with. Any food that was good becomes gross the second you add more than a teeny tiny bit of salt.
- A song you can’t stand but always sing when it comes on. Chained to The Rythym by Katy Perry. I don’t know why but I can’t stand it. But it’s so darn catchy.
- What do you call hair elastics where you live? (i.e. ponytails,etc) I’ve personally always called them hair ties but I’ve heard so many people call them so many different things.
- Favorite scent of soap? Anything that has a fresh scent. I’m not a fan of sweet scents so I prefer things like lemon or cucumber.
- At the beach would you rather stay playing in the sand or actually swim? I’d rather stay in the sand. The ocean is beautiful, I respect it, but I don’t trust it. The farthest I’ll go in is up to my chest. Any farther than that and I might implode in fear.
- If you could move to another country, would you? If so, where? Yeah I think I would make a temporary move to another country. At least for the next 4 years. I thought about Britain but I’m going to pick Canada simply for the similar accent. I do this weird thing where if I spend a lot of time on YouTube or something hearing people speak in a differet accent, I unconciously start to speak in that accent as well. So I feel like I would accidentaly offend some British people if I were to move there.
- If you had the ability to teleport to 1 person right now, who would it be? I’d teleport to my baby cousin because I havent seen her since Thanksgiving and I really miss her.
Sorry for the laziness of this but I am trying to write these quickly and I do have some other things to do so I am just going to reuse these questions and I’m tagging anyone who wants to do this.
See ya soon!!!